Consultancy Structural Funds
We provide consultancy services for accessing non-reimbursable funds through the GUD – Structural
– Structural Funds are financial instruments, managed by the European Commission, whose
purpose is to provide structural support.
– Financial support from the Structural Funds is mainly for the less developed regions in order to
strenghten economic and social cohesion in the European Union.
1. Convergence or reduction of development gaps between regions – States may request funding for regions with GDP / capitae below 75% of the European average.
2. Regional Competitiveness and Employment – States may request funding for regions that are not eligible for the Convergence objective.
3. European Territorial Cooperation – a thematic objective that supports the adaptation and modernization of policies and systems of education, training and employment.
THE EUROPEAN STRUCTURAL FUNDS AND INVESTMENT FUNDS ARE:
ERDF – European Regional Development Fund – promotes balanced development in the various regions of the European Union.
ESF – European Social Fund – supports employment-related projects across Europe and invests in the EU’s human capital (workers, young people and job seekers).
FC – Cohesion Fund – finances transport and environment projects in countries where the gross national income (GNI) per capita is below 90% of the EU average. For the period 2014-2020, these countries are Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Portugal, the Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia and Hungary.
EAFRD – European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development) – focuses on solving the specific problems faced by rural areas in the EU.
The EAFRD – the European Fisheries Fund and Maritime Affairs – encourages fishermen to adopt sustainable practices and helps coastal communities to diversify their activities for a better living.
Our company offers services at the highest quality standards. The company operates successfully on the consultancy market, providing the beneficiaries with viable, efficient and fast solutions in the following areas: European, economic, management, financial, accounting, commercial, management and marketing. Beneficiaries may be natural persons, authorized natural persons (PFAs), commercial companies, NGOs and public institutions.
Our consulting services meet the needs of the beneficiaries, assisting them in improving their performance. The pragmatic perspectives of the company can meet the most complex customer needs of customers, providing essential support for organizations interested in achieving excellence in business. The services are personalized, responding to the requirements and expectations of the beneficiaries. A decision is never easy, which is why we always stay with our clients as a guarantor of success, making every effort to find lasting solutions for the ultimate goal.
Consultancy is provided throughout the life cycle of a funding project, from the initiation of the funding application and the preparation of the necessary documentation, to the procurement assistance, to project management and reimbursement of expenses.